- Purchase of the immovable property at least 400.000 USD or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent amount of Turkish Lira.
- Attached annotation at land registration not to sell this property for 3 years and for whom a certificate of conformity is issued by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
- Aforementioned amount is only admissible for the properties have been bought on 19.09.2018 or to be bought after this date. For the properties have been bought between 12.01.2017- 18.09.2018 the value of the property must be at least 1.000.000 USD.
- More than one property may be bought with the total amount. A sum of all amounts of the properties bought on or after 19.09.2018 must be 400.000 USD in total.
- Properties can be bought at different periods.
- Types of properties can be dwelling, commercial unit, land, field. For those who purchase construction (land, field) have to submit the project, which they will construct on the property to the relevant Ministry within 2 years.
Property Valuation Report which is formed by the authorized agency is required. Valuation report must be dated back 3 months ago at most. The sale price in the formal deed and marketing value determined by the valuation report must be higher than the amount determined in the Regulation.
- Transfer of the sale price can be made in foreign currency or Turkish Lira through the banks. The amounts must be certificated with the bank receipts which shows the money transfer from buyer to seller’s account. Value of Real Estates’ in US dollar currency are calculated taking into account the effective selling rate of the Central Bank of Turkey on the transaction date.
- The Real-Estate to be purchased should not be registered to any foreigners’ name and any of family member of the buyer.
- The Real- Estate should not be registered to the company of which the buyer is the director or the partner.